jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

History of O-Flat Valencia (Part 1)

While Manudona is trying to recover from a knock-out caused by his body and Oscar (the only one holding the flags high for O-flat these days) preparing for the last Spanish League in Alcala (Madrid) this weekend... (story will follow), I spend my time with visitors from all over Europe, still trying to manage the time for the right amount of running and training ..and also studying.

I had some August-Revival last weekend, when friends from Italy and Germany visited, who took part at my first Spanish-Language-course this summer. So the first people I got to know at my Erasmus-trip came back and we remembered the best time we had in these short two weeks in August. Living in the residence Damia Bonet with "el capitane", going to the beach all day and night, football and basketball in the Turia river, spanish with legendary Carlos, Calle Serpis Kebap, crazy spanish Taxi drivers and Blasco Ibanez-parties... This was Valencia 1 1/2 months before I moved in with FEDOCV-boys Manu&Oscar and it's nice to think back to when we had about 50° down here :)


Some memories (legendary, the man in the right corner on the beach foto)

But as they say.. time flys and you are the pilot, it is almost November and this week the pilot already visited me in person of my brother David and his girlfriend Justine, spending 2 lovely days @Costa Blanca in Denia also with my grandparents! Not enough with visits, my parents come tomorrow to check out O-flat and the way I spend my time here! After that in part two I will write about what happened in September, how we all ended up in Valencia and how we actually created our Orienteering Flat! Hasta pronto!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario